By many accounts, the Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous is one of the best dog toys currently on the market.
In order to let you know exactly why, this guide will go over the toy’s main features and characteristics. It will also lay down what other pet owners think about it, and present other useful information, as well.
There’s no doubt that one of the lovable characteristics of dogs is their propensity to play around and have fun. Many dog owners are on the lookout for the best dog toys on the market, so let’s one great option, shall we?
How Can Your Dog Play With the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel?
At its core, the concept of the Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous is rather simple. It provides a soft, textured and challenging tree-like plush body that houses various squirrel-like toys.
The tree-like plush body is basically a collection of various shapes, sounds, and textures. These offer hours of fun and discoveries for your furry friend.
However, the main entertainment form provided by this product is its hide-and-seek game. This was created with the idea of having your pooch try and get all the squirrels inside the toy. In order to accomplish this goal, your four-legged friend will have to focus. It will probably take more than one try to find them all as well.
As it is, the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel should not get frustrating or tire your dog. This is because it is meant to provide a series of small but fun challenges along the way as well.
Sniffing smaller animals out of their hiding places is a behavior that is deeply ingrained in the brain of all dogs. For that reason, they enjoy activities such as the one provided by this product. Apart from entertaining them and helping them spend their energy, this toy will also help keep dogs active and mentally sharp.
Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel – Main Features
- Plush tree toy: Depicting a hollow tree trunk with several holes, the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel’s main piece is a soft but firm plush toy.
- It features several different shapes and textures.
- Also, it has squeakers hidden in different parts of its body.
- All you have to do to get the game started is stuff the squirrel toys in the main body.
- After your four-legged friend has taken all the squirrels out, you can simply stuff them back in, and set a new game.
- Squeaky squirrels: The Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous comes with six squeaky squirrel toys.
- Apart from being cute and attractive, these toys were designed and created to have the perfect size and weight for a dog to play with.
- Each of the toy squirrels comes with a large squeaker securely placed inside it.
- As a result, it’s capable of producing an enticing and fun sound every time your pooch bites on it.
- You can do more with these squeaky squirrels than just stuff them in the tree plush toy.
- For example, they can be used for fetch games both indoors and outdoors.
- Shapes, sounds, and textures: All of the different components of this toy were designed to amuse and delight a dog.
- For that reason, they have different shapes and textures that will take hours to discover.
- Additionally, it has various squares and sound makers hidden in its body.
- These are meant to provide your pet with even more fun surprises.
Like most professionally-made toys for pets, the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel was built with safety as one of its main objectives.
As a result, it doesn’t have any parts or pieces that might represent a threat to the wellbeing of your dog. To the contrary, all its parts are large, soft and well-constructed, which should help prevent choking hazards.
At the same time, all of the components are made of hypoallergenic materials. This is to make sure that your dog will not develop an allergic reaction to them.
However, no matter how safe a toy may be, it is always a good idea to supervise your dog while it is playing with it. Some owners state that their pets tore through the toy and that the resulting small parts can be dangerous, but that is very case-dependant.
Reasons to Love the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel
Without a doubt, Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous has various features that your dog will surely love. As it is, there are a few that just cannot be overlooked:
By most accounts, the Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous is held as being a valuable and useful product.
The vast majority of reviews (provided by both customers and professional reviewers) highlight the number of possibilities and play options provided by this pet toy. This is thanks to its potential for hours of discovery and surprise.
At the same time, many customers are pleased to report that their beloved pets love the squeaky squirrels that come with this product. They say that they often play with them separately as well.
Overall, the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel is highly-regarded by many due to the wide array of options for entertainment that it provides.
Regarding negative feedback, there is not much to say. Most customers that had issues with it complained about the ease with which their dogs ripped the toy apart. However, the damage brought to the Outward Hound Hide-a-Squirrel depends very much on the pet itself. Namely, on whether they are heavy or aggressive chewers.
It is easy to see why the Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel puzzle dog toy ginormous has been getting so much attention. You just have to take a look at its characteristics and top feature. Complex, fun and challenging, it is, without a doubt, one of the most entertaining dog toys on the market nowadays.
Do your toys enjoy this toy? Do you believe it could be even better? Then let us know!
This toy also made it on one of our best of lists for dogs, want to see the others as well?